Sunday, November 16, 2008

so long

Yes, I know it has been a long time since our last post. And like always I can use the excuse that life in Africa is very difficult, there is lots going on, our internet only works some of the time, and any number of things. But in reality I just haven't gotten around to it lately.
Things are going well at work and in the last 2 weeks we have had a family return from furlough back to Lesotho and on Friday the Thiemann's arrived. They are new to Lesotho and it was great to meet them.
Below are some pictures I took last month while we had three airplanes flying at a small airstrip called Lebaking. There are no roads and everything for the clinic has to be flown in. The building you see is not yet finished and is one of about 4 that are being built. All of the supplies are flown by airplane.









4 comments:

steve said...

You got some great pictures there!!! It's always fun hearing what's going on there!

Anonymous said...

Hi

My and my family are interested in moving to Lesotho and I am having difficulty finding any information on the net about real estate, internet ect. Could you point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Charles Miller
crm@mylodv.com

Kim said...

I was so excited to find your blog. My son is a missions aviation student at LeTourneau University and will be heading to Lesotho in May or June of this year on a short missions visit. It is wonderful to see pictures of the country and to see "real people" living their lives.

God bless!
Kim

Oscar said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com