Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update




We have enjoyed the fact that the weather is starting to get a little warmer here in Maseru. The kids have started to enjoy the outdoors a little more and and still having a blast with our two dogs.
Work continues to go well and is probably the biggest reason for the lack of blogging recently. Things have been very busy. I am currently in the shop responsible for maintaining all 5 of our airplanes in tip top shape. I have also had the chance to have 4 Mission Aviation college students from LeTourneau come to visit and see what Mission Aviation is in the real world. It was a blast and we enjoyed having visitors. We would love to hear from all of you so please keep in touch.
I will have to go back to America in February for three weeks of specialized training to be an instructor pilot in Lesotho. As a result of two break in's in our house over the last year and multiple other break in's and robberies we have decided that Leslie and the kiddo's will go to Flagstaff while I am in Nampa. After my training I will return to Flagstaff for a week and a half before we return to Lesotho. For those of you in Flagstaff we cant wait to see you in February.

5 comments:

Steff said...

Hey, if you guys decide to do another cruise or something make sure you give us a call! By then you should be able to meet the baby! :) If not, we'll just enjoy looking at pictures of your time home. :)

The Phillips Family said...

Yeah, I love the pictures! Caleb is getting so big! He looks like such a little boy! -the phillips

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! I'm glad to hear that things are going well.

Anonymous said...

I was sent to your link by our nephew, Aaron Johnson, at LeTourneau. Perhaps he is flying into your mission this week.

You take incredible pictures and it was a delight to get a really great idea of what your daily life (and adventures) is like in Maseru & Lesotho.

God Bless your work and we will be praying for you as God puts you on our hearts.

Peggymom

Oscar said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com