Saturday, July 21, 2007

Evi's first flight




Today Evi took her long awaited first flight with daddy. We always promised her that after she turned three I would take her with me. Well, we were in America when she finally turned three and she has anxiously been awaiting her first chance to fly with me since we came back. She had a blast copying my radio calls, singing and looking out the window. She also had a chance to take over the controls and be my little helper pilot. She had a blast turning the airplane back and forth. Who knows, we may have a future MAF pilot in the works! She is already asking when she can go again.

1 comment:

maureen said...

I can't get over how wonderful Evi looks, she is so adorable helping dad to fly the plane. I can't wait till Julie and rebekha comes to the office so they can see the movie on the blog of her helping fly the plane, they will get such a kick out of this little video. Maureen
St. Paul, MN.55119