Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Baby update...

No this is not a big announcement that we are expecting another bundle of joy. Rather I wanted to update everyone on the twins that I flew out of the mountains on Wednesday. Today I found out that both twins are still alive and doing much better. This is great news as we didn't even think that the girl would survive the airplane trip to Maseru. For now they are staying at the hospital in Maseru and will probably be returning to Nkau after they are released. Praise God that all are doing better and that they would continue to grow.I also wanted to enclose a picture of the latest "shop" in front of my house. You never know what they are trying to sell as I am coming home from work. They have sold a variety of things such as, fruit, phones, newspapers, carwash fluid, condoms, powercords and a wide variety of other objects. This photo is taken right out my front gate.

No comments: