Saturday, November 4, 2006

November 3, 2006

Friends and Family,

Thank you for praying for Danny and his surgery today. We checked in at the surgery center this morning at 6:30 and arrived back home around 1:00. The doctor said Danny’s surgery went well. On the way home, Danny said he already felt like he could breathe better than he has in a very long time. Danny is resting in bed right now. He’s having some pain, nausea, and bleeding but is otherwise doing well. Please continue to pray for a quick recovery.

Also please continue to remember Evi in your prayers. Danny and I are concerned about the shin area. The area had almost completely healed up. There were 3 spots about the size of nickels that were still open wounds. For some reason these areas have stopped healing and started getting worse. Now the three spots have grown and merged into one large open wound. Please pray that Evi’s leg would heal completely and quickly.

I would also like to ask you to life me up in prayer as well. The last two months have definitely taken their toll on me physically and emotionally. To say that I’m exhausted would be an understatement. I’m currently battling a bad cold while trying to care for Evi, Caleb, and Danny. Please pray that God would give me the strength to carry on and take care of my family and also that He would comfort my anxious heart as I struggle emotionally to handle Evi’s traumatic injury and difficult recovery.

Thank you for your prayers,

Leslie
www.flickr.com/photos/hulls

No comments: